If the right package is available off the shelf, that would be our first choice. But in the ever changing world of electronics and technology, we find that nearly 8 out of 10 times a custom package may be the most efficient solution for your ESD packaging need.
So we start by asking a lot of questions — to design the right ESD solution:
- How will the product be handled?
- Where will it be transported to and how?
- How sensitive is the product to ESD?
- Will our packaging solution be reused?
- What quantities will be used?
- How will the products be received and used by your customer?
- What does you handling, shipping or storage system look like?
Pallet sizes, shelf sizes and lot sizes are all key parameters to making and ESD solution an efficient solution.
These questions allow us to determine the right material combination to prevent ESD while providing physical protection. We strive to match the design and materials to the expected life of the project in order to deliver the lowest cost and most sustainable solution for your ESD application.
Our large inventory of ESD safe raw materials means we can meet small and large requirements cost effectively.
- CFP-Conductive Flute Plastic
- Dissipative/Conductive Plastics
- Permanent Foams
- Kleanstat Flex
- Tacki Pak
- ESD Coating
- Die Cutting / Printing
- Foam Fabrication
- Injection Molding
Products / Services
- Express Products Click Here
- Standard Products – No Tooling
- Custom Design
- ESD Audits